The beautiful city of Coral Springs, just 20 miles northwest of Fort Lauderdale, is bordered by Parkland, Coconut Creek, and Tamarac. This young city grew rapidly during the 1970s, 80s and 90s; today, it’s home to over 120,000 happy residents.
The area’s unique atmosphere is, in part, due to its aesthetics. Ample greenery, including towering trees that lend the city an air of sophistication, and very few tall buildings make it a truly beautiful South Florida paradise.
Ranked among CNN’s “Top 100 Best Places to Live in the United States,” Coral Springs is the 11th largest city in Florida. It’s also been named the 10th-safest city in the U.S. and ranked as one of the “100 Best Cities for Young People.” Coral Springs was the first community in the nation to earn the Malcolm Baldridge National Quality Award.
Houses for Sale in Coral Springs
Explore the newest Coral Springs real estate listings by clicking through the images below.
Find Townhomes for Sale in Coral Springs, FL
If you’re looking for Coral Springs townhouses, you’ll love seeing what’s available in this charming city. Click through the images below to see all the townhomes for sale in Coral Springs.
Trending Coral Springs Real Estate Searches by Property Type
- Single Family Homes in Coral Springs
- Condos for Sale in Coral Springs
- Coral Springs Townhouses for Sale
- Golf Course Homes in Coral Springs
- Coral Springs Homes with Swimming Pools
Search for Homes for Sale Near Coral Springs
- Coconut Creek Homes for Sale
- Margate Homes for Sale
- Tamarac Homes for Sale
- Boca Raton Homes for Sale
- Parkland Homes for Sale
Search Coral Springs by ZIP Code
- Homes for Sale in 33065
- Homes for Sale in 33067
- Homes for Sale in 33071
- Homes for Sale in 33073
- Homes for Sale in 33076
Search Coral Springs Real Estate by Price
If you already know your budget, you can use the links below to search for houses for sale in Coral Springs by price.
- Coral Springs homes for sale under $100,000
- Coral Springs homes for sale between $100,000 and $200,000
- Coral Springs homes for sale between $200,000 and $300,000
- Coral Springs homes for sale between $300,000 and $400,000
- Coral Springs homes for sale between $400,000 and $500,000
- Coral Springs homes for sale between $500,000 and $600,000
- Coral Springs homes for sale between $600,000 and $700,000
- Coral Springs homes for sale between $700,000 and $800,000
- Coral Springs homes for sale between $800,000 and $900,000
- Coral Springs homes for sale between $900,000 and $1,000,000
- Coral Springs homes for sale over $1 million
Search the Coral Springs Real Estate Market by Neighborhood
There are several notable neighborhoods in Coral Springs, and you can search for homes in your favorite area by using the links below.
Schools in Coral Springs
Children who live in Coral Springs are part of Broward County Schools. In addition to the public schools, you’ll find a few private schools in and around the city.
Dining, Shopping, and Entertainment in Coral Springs
You’ll find a charming mix of locally owned shops and restaurants dotting the streets of Coral Springs, but you’ll also find all the major retailers in town, too. There’s always something going on here, whether it’s a city-sponsored event to benefit residents or you’re hanging out at the Sportsplex, which has an aquatic center, tennis courts, ice rinks, and a dog park.
Some of the city’s most popular attractions include the Coral Springs Museum of Art and our numerous parks, which are:
- Betti Stradling Park
- Cypress Hammock Park
- North Community Park
- Orchid Park
- Riverside Park
- Sandy Ridge Sanctuary
- Sherwood Forest Park
- Tall Cypress Natural Area
- Three Mountains Natural Area
- Whispering Woods Park
Find Houses for Sale in Coral Springs With a Licensed Coral Springs Realtor®
Whether you’re looking for townhomes for sale in Coral Springs or you’d like to find a sprawling ranch where you can have all the space you need, we’re here to help.
Call us at 954-415-5595 or contact us online to talk to a Coral Springs Realtor® and tell us what you want from your next home. We’ll help you find it.